Launching your business further, faster.
The IGNITE Community Accelerator helps local entrepreneurs accelerate the growth of their business by providing opportunities to learn and grow. The IGNITE programs and events support entrepreneurship and fill gaps for people trying to build and grow businesses in New Mexico.
IGNITE 10-Week Program
The IGNITE 10-Week Program provides entrepreneurs with the business skills needed to move their companies forward, faster. The goal of the program is to provide training and support to entrepreneurs who are in the early stages of developing their business.
The 10-week program includes eight full program days covering a variety of entrepreneurship curriculum:
- Day 1 – Entrepreneurship 101
- Day 2 – Business Value Proposition
- Day 3 – Perfecting Your Pitch
- Day 4 – Customer Validation & Marketing
- Day 5 – Income/Costs/Money
- Day 6 – Key Activities: Partners & Activities
- Day 7 – Key Activities: Resources & Relationships
- Day 8 – Business Model Canvas Revisited
- Day 9 – IGNITE Day Practice
- Day 10 – IGNITE DAY! Each company showcases their product or service and pitch their business to the community.
Spring 2019 Program
Program Facilitator: Walter Paul, SCORE Chapter Chair
Program Dates: February 22nd through April 26, 2019