Earn Your Associate Degree in 15 months
CNM Ingenuity has partnered with CNM’s School of Business and Information Technology to offer three Fast Track Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree programs. Fast Track programs in Computer Support Specialist, Office Technology and Business Administration can all be completed in just 15 Months!
The programs are designed with working professionals in mind, whose days demand their time and attention to work, family and other obligations.
The classes in all programs are offered in 7 week blocks: two blocks per term, and one 7 – 12-week summer block. This accelerated approach to achieving your degree is done by taking classes in the evening, and online. Our accelerated program offers a complete team of Faculty, Advisors and previous student mentors that are all committed to see you succeed.
Perks of doing a Fast Track Program
All our fast track degree programs are all-inclusive, making it easy for you to show up and learn. Your registration includes:
- Catered dinner on class nights
- Registration done for you
- Parking included
- Online Textbooks (E-Books) provided
- Laptop included, brand new and up-to-date
- CNM Job Connection Services partnership to help you
Fast Track Degrees Offered
Computer Support Specialist
Next Cohort Begins Fall 2019- Now Accepting Applications
The Computer Information Systems (CIS) Computer Support Specialist AAS degree combines a variety of CIS courses. This degree offers the concepts and skills so that graduates may enter into Information Technology support positions.
It is designed to prepare students for work in the growing business market of microcomputer applications, Internet, security, programming, networking, and troubleshooting.
*Pre-Requisite – MATH 1310
Accuplacer Score Requirements: Combined IRW 166+ – Elementary Algebra Score of 104+ or higher. Transfer credits equally accepted.
Now Accepting Applications for Spring 2019
The Business Administration AAS degree program provides opportunities for the business leaders of tomorrow. You will receive a high-quality, high-value education that enables you to succeed in a competitive market.
Learn to use technology and business concepts such as accounting, business law, entrepreneurship, management, marketing and professionalism, to work in teams, solve business problems and make decisions.
Accuplacer Score Requirements: Combined IRW 166+ – Elementary Algebra Score of 41 or higher. Transfer credits equally accepted.
Learn More at an Upcoming Information Session
Join us at an upcoming information session to learn all about the program that interests you. Class details, tuition and program perks will be covered.
- Wednesday, October 17th 12:00-1:00pm, Main Campus, Smith Brasher (SB) 102
- Wednesday, October 24th 5:30-6:30pm, Workforce Training Center (WTC) 106
- Thursday, November 1st 5:30-6:30pm, Workforce Training Center (WTC) 106
- Wednesday, November 7th 5:30-6:30pm, Workforce Training Center (WTC) 106
- Wednesday, November 14th 12:00-1:00pm, Main Campus, Smith Brasher (SB) 102
Thursday, December 6th 5:30-6:30pm , Workforce Training Center (WTC) 106CANCELLED
Business Administration ONLY – Spring 2019
Classes are held on Monday & Wednesday Evenings (5:30pm- 8:30pm)
Deadline Application Date: Monday, December 10, 2018
- Orientation : Wednesday, January 9, 2019
- First Day of Class Monday, January, 2019
Computer Support Systems – FALL 2018
Classes are held on Tuesday & Thursday Evenings
Deadline Application Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
- Orientation : Tuesday, August 27, 2019
- First Day of Class Tuesday, September 3, 2019
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THE FAST TRACK PROGRAM
* Please note: all Accuplacer scores and Transfer credits must be submitted when applying
Application Reviews are held periodically during the application period. You will be contact withing 5-10 business days by our advisor to go over your application.