Admission and Application Requirements
Applying to the BA Fast Track program is a three-tiered application process:
- Apply to CNM.
- Transcripts from any previous colleges that you may have attended should be submitted.
- Take the Accuplacer test for appropriate placement for college level courses.
- If you took the Accuplacer in within the past five years, these scores can be considered for accurate placement. If it has been longer than five years, or you have never taken the Accuplacer, or you wish to retake it for better scores, you can do so at the Assessment Center at any CNM campus.
- Be sure to thoroughly review the information on the STEMulus Center website, including the FAQs page, to learn about the BA Fast Track program.
- Apply to the BA Fast Track program. You must submit the online application along with a Participation Essay. This essay is used in part to determine eligibility for acceptance to the program. You should discuss your background, your current work experience and your goals – things that motivate you to be involved in this accelerated program.
Fall 2016 Dates:
- Application Deadline: Monday, July 18, 2016 by noon
- Mandatory Orientation: Tuesday, August 23, 2016, 5:30 – 7 pm
- First Day of Class: Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Spring 2017 Dates:
- Application Deadline: Monday, November 14, 2016
- Mandatory Orientation: Wednesday, January 11, 2017
- First Day of Class: Wednesday, January 18, 2017